B104 and Direct Travel have a special once in a decade experience for you! This Central Europe tour is a magnificent journey through the former Habsburg Empire. Starting at $4,999.00/per person (based on double occupancy).
Your tour starts and ends in Munich. Along the way, you’ll overnight in some of Central Europe’s most exciting cities: Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, and Oberammergau. From the vibrant cities and historical sights to the special experiences, this Central Europe tour is sure to delight all of your senses. Let us handle the details while you sit back, relax, and enjoy this amazing experience! This vacation includes tickets for the world-famous Oberammergau Passion Play.
Wednesday, September 11th at 5:30pm
Chateau 1621 Jumer Dr. Bloomington, IL 61704
Included in Price:
- Round-trip transportation from Bloomington to O’Hare
- Round-trip flights from O’Hare
- Hotel Transfers
- Tour As Outlined In The Itinerary with VIP access to the must-see sites, behind the scenes local experiences, headsets for all sightseeing in most destinations and free time you can personalize with excursions.
- Taxes & Fees
- Full buffet breakfast daily; 1 lunch in Oberammergau; 7 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Munich and a special dinner in Salzburg
- Free wi-fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.
Not Included in Price:
- Vacation protection coverage must be purchased within 10 days of deposit to cover preexisting conditions.
- Airline baggage fees – we will provide you with the details closer to departure if there are fees.
- Driver/guide gratuities