B104 and Cumulus Radio Bloomington are happy to present Community Movie Night at Hancock Stadium with ISU Athletics.
Bring the family and blankets to sit on the field (or chose to sit in the stands) and enjoy the movie Toy Story on the huge video scoreboard.
The movie night starts at 6:30pm Friday, August 6th. However, you can come early with the kids for the Redbird Fair Event.
Community Movie Night at Hancock Stadium presented by Cumulus Radio Bloomington
- Free admission, free parking in lots surrounding Hancock Stadium.
- No outside food and beverage allowed in the stadium, but concessions stands will be open.
- Guests can bring blankets to sit on the field at Hancock Stadium, and the stadium bleachers will also be open for sitting including all handicap accessible seating.
- Hancock Stadium does enforce a clear bag policy, with the only exceptions being diaper and medical bags as well as small clutch purses.
- Patrons that are not vaccinated are asked to wear a face covering.
16th Annual Redbird Fan Fair event at Hancock Stadium
- The first 500 kids 12 and under in attendance will receive a Reggie’s Kids Club t-shirt.
- Must be Reggie’s Kids Club member but that’s free to join and you can do that at the gates when you enter.
- Gates will open at 5:00 p.m. with inflatables and other kids activities right on the field.
- Student-athletes and coaches will be around to interact with families.
Join ISU Athletics, Cumulus Radio Bloomington and B104 at Hancock Stadium for Community Movie Night featuring Toy Story August 6th.