Justin Moore has announced the release of a new album titled “Straight Outta The Country.”
This will be the sixth studio album from the multi-platinum selling country singer. The project will include eight tracks including the current single “We Didn’t Have Much.”
“Straight Outta The Country” is set to be released April 23rd. Justin says the new music channels his rural Arkansas upbringing and signature honkytonk sound.
Find out more about the new album “Straight Outta The Country” by Justin Moore and pre-order it here.
Listen for “We Didn’t Have Much” by Justin Moore on Bloomington-Normal’s #1 Country, B104.
By: Buck Stevens
STRAIGHT OUTTA THE COUNTRY TRACKLIST:
1. Hearing Things (Rhett Akins, Kelly Archer, Chris Stevens)
2. Consecutive Days Alive (Casey Beathard, Monty Criswell, Jeremy Stover)
3. We Didn’t Have Much (Paul DiGiovanni, Randy Montana, Jeremy Stover)
4. She Ain’t Mine No More (Justin Moore, Paul DiGiovanni, Jamie Paulin, Jeremy Stover)
5. More Than Me (Justin Moore, Paul DiGiovanni, Chase McGill, Jeremy Stover)
6. Straight Outta The Country (Michael Hardy, Cam Montgomery, Josh Thompson)
7. You Keep Getting Me Drunk (Rhett Akins, Kelly Archer, Paul DiGiovanni)
8. We Didn’t Have Much – Acoustic (Paul DiGiovanni, Randy Montana, Jeremy Stover)