Tonight (10/1) and tomorrow night Blake can be seen on the hit NBC TV show 'The Voice.' Blake is building his team on the singing contest/reality TV show as the defending winning coach of season two. Season three has begun with the blind auditions and continues tonight on NBC at 7 p.m. central time and again tomorrow night at the same time.
Tomorrow will be an especially big day from Blake as his first Christmas album is realeased. 'Cheers, it's Christmas' by Blake Shelton will hit stores and digital retailers everywhere tomorrow. The album features several duet performances including songs with his wife Miranda Lambert, Reba, and a very special duet with his mother, Dorothy Shackleford. There is also a song that Blake sings with his wife's all girl group Pistol Annies. There are some Christmas standards that Blake handles solo as well. The complete track listing and album cover can be found below.
Is Blake excited about what this week holds for him? I'd say yes. Blake posted on his verified Twitter account: "Whoa! Just realized The Voice is on tonight AND tomorrow night AANNDD my album "Cheers, It's Christmas" comes out tomorrow!!" He ended the tweet with the hashtag "#myweek." OK, the hashtag had a little more on it, if you want to see it go to Blake's Twitter account.
Good luck to Blake Shelton on what could shape up to be a very big week.
By: Buck Stevens
'Cheers, it's Christmas' track list:
1. Jingle Bell Rock (featuring Miranda Lambert)
2. White Christmas
3. Oklahoma Christmas (featuring Reba)
4. Let It Snow
5. There’s A New Kid In Town (featuring Kelly Clarkson)
6. Santa’s Got A Choo Choo Train
7. Home (featuring Michael Buble)
8. Winter Wonderland
9. The Christmas Song
10. Blue Christmas (featuring The Pistol Annies)
11. I’ll Be Home For Christmas
12. Silver Bells (featuring Xenia Martinez)
13. Time For Me To Come Home (featuring Dorothy Shackleford)
14. The Very Best Time Of Year (featuring Trypta-Phunk)